Pages

Rabu, 06 Juli 2011

SUSAN NOVITA SARI (10150089)


1.Three strategies of learning English
            For learning English well, I have three strategies. First, I should have motivation. Learning English with motivation will give me the better result than I learn English without it. Second, I combine learning English with my hobby. For example I combine it with music. And the third is I just speak English without fear. If I have mistake I will try to correct it. These strategies will help me to understand English easily.

2.Three things to do after graduation
            I have some plans of my life after graduation from university. First, I will apply job in a hospitality department. There I can earn much money and save it for the next plan. Second, after I collect enough money, I will open an English course with my friends. I will work together with my friends. Third, I will get married. I hope I can complete all of my plans.

3.Three things I love about Islam
            Islam is my religion. I love Islam for three reasons. First, Islam protects women surely. Second, there are flexible rules in Islam. The followers can obey the rules easily. Third, we are as the follower of Islam should care each other. Those are three things I love about Islam.

4.Making Macaroni Schotel
            We can make macaroni schotel easily if we follow these steps. First, grind shallots, salt, and garlic to become spice paste. Next, heat oil and then stir fry spice salt about 2 minutes. Add in the minced meat and stir fry until the meat is cooked and the color changes. Turn off the stove. Meanwhile, add macaroni into the meat then add a mixture of milk and white flour. Finally, fry the mixing ingredients until the color changes. The macaroni scrotal is ready to be eaten.

5.Six Pillars of Islam
            For proving our faith in Islam, we have six pillars. First, we have to believe in God. We are Muslim, so of course we must believe in God as our creature. Second, we must believe in His angels. Third, believing in our holy book is a must in Islam. There are rules and guidance of life inside. Fourth, we must believe in His prophet. Prophet is person sent by God to teach and give us messages. Fifth, we must believe that there will be a judgment day someday. Last, we must believe that there are Qodo and Qodar. If we believe those pillars, we will be good Muslim. Amin.

6.My Bed Room, My Cozy Room
            My Bed room is comfortable room. The room is not too big. The stuffs are arranged well. There is a black carpet that covers the floor. On the wall, I stick polcadot poster around. There is a beautiful lamp on the center of ceiling. On the left side of the room there is a small bed. Beside the bed, there are computer and speakers. The fan is on the right side of the computer. On the right side of the room there are a big cupboard and a mirror. Then the door and the window are on the left side of the mirror. I like staying in my bed room because this is my cozy spot.
 

(c)2009 Sparkling C. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger